Just want to say that on the DMZ Remember, this method does not work on all routers, and with it problems.
The right decision to open all ports.
So get started:
Go to your router settings (usually register in the address bar, 192.168.0.1)
Make a static inner un for this:
Go to network connection, choose "Local Area Connection" and click properties.
On the General tab in the list, select "Internet Protocol (TCP / IP)", and click 2 times).
Click to use the following IP-address and enter:
* IP-address 192.168.0 .*** for example 192.168.0.168
* Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
* Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1
Go back to the settings tab of the router then DHCP HOME
Find the Static DHCP, click Enabled, in the line DHCP Client, select your computer and click the Clone MAC Address. Click apply.
Half the work is already done), now you have a static internal IP)
Getting to the second part:
Click Advanced, then tab Virtual server. And begin to open ports:
1) Click on Enabled
2) In the Name prompt, specify a name, let UTB will cs1
3) This line specifies the last Private IP number that you specified in the protocol of the Internet
4) Line Protocol Type select UDP
5) On line 27 015 prescribes the Private Port
6) On line Public Port also prescribes 27 015
7) Schedule Always indicate
8) Click apply
The first port we opened)
Now it remains open ports: 27 010, 27 025, 7002, 6003. UTB is done as well as used 27 015
PS of course if you want to run the server and not 27 015 27 016 for example then write 27 016)
And the ports are open, there are very chu-bit) and can be run). In server installed right click on and choose START.cmd izmenit.Dopisyvaem:
PS If you indicated above, other options to change anything on them.
Save and look at how to start the server)
PS If the server writes the IP to the internal network, and from the Internet will also work